BREAKING Freeze it is - Auburn names Hugh Freeze head coach

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
And just like clockwork, here comes the "everybody deserves second chances" PR move and "he really was sorry for what he did" mumbo jumbo that was so predictable.

View attachment 30398

View attachment 30399
To paraphrase, winning cures all sins at the Barn.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
They need to change their battle cry from War Eagle to Just Win, Baby!

bamaclimber

3rd Team
Nov 28, 2016
To be fair, my family has a few family photos in which we all have those kinds of looks on our faces. I know my kids would HATE to be in that kind of spotlight and would probably have similar looks - and I'm an outstanding person and dad. :)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
And just like clockwork, here comes the "everybody deserves second chances" PR move and "he really was sorry for what he did" mumbo jumbo that was so predictable.

View attachment 30398

View attachment 30399
The problem with this thought process is that he has already received his second and in fact third chance. Perhaps fourth.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
To be fair, my family has a few family photos in which we all have those kinds of looks on our faces. I know my kids would HATE to be in that kind of spotlight and would probably have similar looks - and I'm an outstanding person and dad. :)
That's not what we're here to do. The fair comes in October. 😁

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I grieve for my friend AUDub and all my AU friends who live by honesty and integrity. This move really is inexplicable on any moral ground...
“Moral ground” on “The Plains”??? Institutionally, as morally bankrupt as they come. “I didn’t know” (eyelids rapidly fluttering). Hire a disaster control team before you hire the fire-starter.
Remember when a reporter asked him about the accusations of cheating and he got defiant and practically shouted, “Prove it!”? Anyone who would hire a disgusting scumbag like Freeze (who never misses an opportunity to proclaim how religious he is, as evidenced by his saintly behavior) is as disgusting as he is.
He would really be incognito if he got a job as a garbage man, because he’s indistinguishable from the waste he’d be collecting.
Perfect fit for the Barn.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
One thing that I expect is Yella Fella and the gang will believe that Freeze is their man, so they will go all in with the meddling with the program. I wonder how they will deal with the moral issues Freeze brings to Auburn. Will they run interference for him, or will it become too much of a problem?
Built-in cause for firing without the buyout... :cool:

keith024

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 13, 2007
And the rule changes have made his brand of HUNH a little less effective.
May i ask a stupid question? i mean i know that if Offense Substitutes then the defense has chance to Substitute. but what other rule changes have there been to slow down the HUNH

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
When Cam Newton came out of the tunnel at BD, I think the band played "Take the Money and Run."

What will they play the first time Hugh comes out of the tunnel? Blondie's "Call Me?"
They played it over the loadspeakers. Sadly, the student in charge of doing the music stuff in the stadium was relieved from his position after the game. 🙁 But it was epic.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Just curious; of all the open head coaching positions this year, can anyone present a list(other than AwBarn) that included Freeze??

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.