GAMES ON TV GAMES ON TV | WEEK 12 (11/18 - 11/21)

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I am hoping some of these pretenders will just lose so we can have espn shut the hell up about how "great" they are. Coastal Carolina, Liberty, BYU.
Only one I think is legit out of that group is Cincy because of their defense. The other teams are great stories and I don't mind them getting coverage but they don't deserve to play for a National Championship.

Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Only one I think is legit out of that group is Cincy because of their defense. The other teams are great stories and I don't mind them getting coverage but they don't deserve to play for a National Championship.
I have a close friend on their coaching staff so I watch all of their games. I agree that their defense is solid, and the QB is very good. I just don't think that are good enough one either line to beat a good P5 team, much less a CFP caliber team..

Reactions: RammerJammer15

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I am hoping some of these pretenders will just lose so we can have espn shut the hell up about how "great" they are. Coastal Carolina, Liberty, BYU.
I don't really get this.

Why can't you be happy for other programs doing well?

None are in competition for your team.

It's a big world and we are just little tiny specks in it.

I love the Coastal Carolina story. I root for them every week!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Dan Mullen was wearing a $50 suit with $150 sneakers for his interview on SECN just now. Combined with his slicked back hair and he looked like a train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolBreeze

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't really get this.

Why can't you be happy for other programs doing well?

None are in competition for your team.

It's a big world and we are just little tiny specks in it.

I love the Coastal Carolina story. I root for them every week!
I don't mind them having great seasons. My issue is when they play those schedules and the idiot talking heads say they "deserve" to play for a title.

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I guess that kind of stuff just offends some more than others.

Talk is always cheap.
I have just been annoyed all week with uga sports radio talking heads. Some are saying this and others are saying the season should just be cancelled because "there is no real dominate team and you just cannot judge these and pick playoff teams". "Asterisk year." I can guarantee if uga was #1, these idiots wouldn't be saying any of this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.