Gary and Brad .....

R.Bama1980

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2017
It’s not really about change, I obviously know my post won’t change anything , more of a cry for help ... but thanks for letting me vent ...

R.Bama1980

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2017
The one pass interference they called on A&M , he says a little bit of a hold .. they guy was mugging our wr !! Lol

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
It’s not really about change, I obviously know my post won’t change anything , more of a cry for help ... but thanks for letting me vent ...
I should stop expecting broadcast teams to be non-biased. Amazes me that so many people think that they do a great job. I am ok until their focus is clearly on how The other team can STILL win and what needs to happen. I used to like Nessler...but now I think he sucks as bad as Danielson.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I wish Nessler and Blackledge were still announcing together. They had great chemistry and had a good sense for the flow of the game. Gary knows a LOT aout football, but I don't particularly like his announcing style.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Nessler is great and as good as an replacement for Verne as there could be and I like Gary, very knowledgeable but the way he calls games is sometimes annoying, particularly Alabama games because it seems like 90% of his commentary is about how the opposing team can beat Alabama, I mean it was like the whole 2nd half was about A&M “fighting”.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
No he doesn't - you're just not paying attention. He fixates on every team that way.
It’s the equivalent to all rival fans thinking Finebaum is an Alabama fan while ignoring the glaring historical flaws to that conclusion. Namely the fact that he was one of the key reporters that found dirt on langham and that he made his start dogging Bear and Stallings.

I find Gary annoying but he isn’t just that way to Alabama.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.