Gems on streaming networks part 2

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I know it's been talked about but I really love Bosch. I love that Bosch got a sequel series called Bosch: Legacy, detaling his life as PI. TIL the actress who plays his daughter Maddie, was Carol's Daughter on The Walking Dead.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
After the crapshow that was Season 8, I think I will pass on this.
Well remember a few things…

1) this will not have those writers attached to it in any way. HBO and them are completely done with each other.

2) this story is an actual completed work by George and not something he may write or he may not. So the writers aren’t having to make up major plot points six seasons in and hope it turns out good

3) Martin is far more involved in this.

idk if it’s going to be great but they canceled a lot of projects related to ASOIF to just focus on this project. This will cover probably one of the best 3 non main series stories that Martin has written. So it’s more of a return of what GOT was prior to season 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The final episodes of Ozark dropped on Netflix.
You know Ozark is that car crash that I just couldn’t stop watch happening because I was too invested I. It kinda has that Walking Dead problem in which you say “All of these people would have been dead years ago with how stupid they are”. Personally the only people that I find rational were Marty and Ruth.

To me the character that ruined it for me was Darlene. But Marty kept me invested
enough

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
You know Ozark is that car crash that I just couldn’t stop watch happening because I was too invested I. It kinda has that Walking Dead problem in which you say “All of these people would have been dead years ago with how stupid they are”. Personally the only people that I find rational were Marty and Ruth.

To me the character that ruined it for me was Darlene. But Marty kept me invested king enough
Yep, Darlene should have been killed after Season 1.

I got out of the Walking Dead trap of watching for no reason by going on vacation and missing 3 episodes. I got back missed another then another and realized I didn't care anymore.

Reactions: 81usaf92

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yep, Darlene should have been killed after Season 1.

I got out of the Walking Dead trap of watching for no reason by going on vacation and missing 3 episodes. I got back missed another then another and realized I didn't care anymore.
Yeah the whole Redneck, or was it Hillbilly, drug trade angle was dumb. The cartel would have wasted them the second they killed Del. I would have gotten past it if they went somewhere with it that was interesting but they went way too stupid with it. To me there are very few Breaking Bads in which people act rationally and the show runners have the guts to punish characters for dumb mistakes. Ozark the wife and kids alone would have gotten the Byrds killed by season two, but I could look past it for a while because of Marty. But Darlene is by far one of the worst characters in a tv show that I was invested in that survived for far too long.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

To me the character that ruined it for me was Darlene. But Marty kept me invested king enough
It was a decent series. I thought the Marty character was the best one.

I watched the War of the Worlds remake a few nights ago, and after about 15 minutes I was rooting for the aliens.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
TBH... I was always on the fence with the Walking Dead, and its because I read the comics and have heard Kirkman speak so much that I wish I never heard of him or the Walking Dead. The fact that they hired him on to do the show should have clued people in to how dumb it could get. The dude constantly whined about decisions he made in the comics that noone saw issues with, and he used the show to overcorrect it. Like for example... In the comic book, Andrea is Rick's wife for most of the series and is a strong character. Kirkman later goes on to say "I have always wondered what would happen if him and Micchone got together" So what does he do in the TV show? He convinces everyone to dumb down Andrea and Ezekial to make it happen. Then he has for years said that he wanted no explanation for the virus and show a military response....Well

Walking Dead comics are better but they are really B tier at best because Kirkman loses a narrative and forgets his character's traits often. But WD tv show is just that with Kirkman wanting to change stuff that doesnt really need to be changed at all and the cast becoming as bored as the "fans"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.