81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Since the previous one locked out

I recently got Apple TV:

Tehran: great Israeli spy thriller. Great villain and is very grounded

Ted Lasso: freaking hilarious

the Morning Show: a lot of famous people. It’s basically the fictionalized Matt Lauer store. Steve Carrel plays the Lauer character. (Reese whiterspoon, Jennifer Anniston, and Billy Crudrup)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I recently got Apple TV:

the Morning Show: a lot of famous people. It’s basically the fictionalized Matt Lauer store. Steve Carrel plays the Lauer character. (Reese whiterspoon, Jennifer Anniston, and Billy Crudrup)
we really liked all of those. we also watched physical and it was pretty good. mythic quest was awesome

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
we watched "the way down" on hbo this week. it's a 3 episode documentary on the remnant church in brentwood, tn. turns out an old friend of ours is in the documentary for quite a bit of the third episode. she was the county prosecutor in a child murder case in atlanta in 2003 that was associated with the church. it was a good documentary.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

I recently got Apple TV:

I started watching Foundation, an Apple production. Pretty good. Jared Harris plays Hari Seldon.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I watched the latest James Bond movie. Really good. No spoilers, but I will say there is a "Moment in Movie History" in this one.

Going to watch Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings tonight.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.