Gems on streaming networks part 2

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I think CD is probably one of the fairest Youtouber critics next to Jeremy Jahns. I think the “let’s just say anti Hollywood crowd to keep the specific politics out of it” has polluted YouTube and it’s really hard to find someone who actually 1) watches the movie and 2) gives it a fair shake. Drinker and Jahns are probably the two most open minded out of critics because they really don’t care what RT says about them and what viewers they offend.

Sadly I haven’t got around to AQOTWF because it’s something I wanted to finish through in one sitting and didn’t want to constantly have to get back up for. With all they OT and deadlines I’ve been having to make it’s been difficult. Maybe in a few weeks I’ll finally have time.
Im Westen Nichts Neues is worth the wait, I think.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Sadly I haven’t got around to AQOTWF because it’s something I wanted to finish through in one sitting and didn’t want to constantly have to get back up for. With all they OT and deadlines I’ve been having to make it’s been difficult. Maybe in a few weeks I’ll finally have time.
It's 100% worth it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 81usaf92

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I didn’t notice the soundtrack other than when they were leaving bus at the match. The theme song is stuck in my head though.

ETA. The music on Letterkenny is routinely awesome.
it had been a really long time since i had heard peter, paul, and mary's version of don't think twice and that was a nice outtro to the episode.

my dad was a big folkie, so that brought back some memories

Reactions: TexasBama

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Watched 3 episodes of Unstable on Netflix last night. Kind of like Steve Jobs meets The Office, with a family dynamic thrown in. Mostly comedy but also some serious parts.

Rob Lowe and his real-life son play father and son characters, and deserve the positive reviews.

Episodes are only 25 minutes or so, so it moves fast.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I haven't watched this week's episode yet but, this season of Picard is one of the best Star Trek seasons ever, IMO.

I just watched these and found them all interesting:

Netflix:
WACO: American Apocalypse
American Manhunt: The Boston Marathon Bombing

Apple TV+:
Tetris - I really liked this movie. I'm sure it was embellished a lot compared to the real life story but, it was an entertaining movie.

Reactions: TexasBama

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I would recommend “Dopesick” on Hulu. It’s a seven or eight part series on the opioid crisis and the Sackler family’s recklessness.
Michael Keaton won a SAG award for his performance as a physician in West Virginia caught up in the crisis.
I watched a documentary called All the Beauty and the Bloodshed, that was a documentary about the artist Nan Goldin which also included her activism against the Sacklers. They had made big donations to major galleries - the Louvre, the Tate, the Met etc, and she fought to get them to dissociate from the Sacklers, which they did.

Burning at the stake is too kind for the Sacklers.

Reactions: CB4

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.