George Pickens with torn ACL

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I had no idea he came from Hoover.

Just thinking of how things have gone with our ACL injuries over the years, coupled with the advanced nature of our recovery methods which I'm not certain all other schools have access to, and I just don't see how he contributes meaningfully this calendar year. I wish him well.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Hate to hear it. First game is Sept. 4 against Clemson (I guess I'd forgotten about this, but should be a great game).

He's got about 5.5 months to rehab. I don't know if Sept. 4 is possible but he should be ready for most of the 2021 season, right (paging Earle)?
Normally I would agree with you, but we are talking about a very undisciplined personality here.... :unsure:

Reactions: The Ols

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It’s not petty,

I don’t need to rethink anything, there are hundreds of football players that are injured throughout CFB every year that do not play for Alabama. We don’t post threads about them. However, just to appease the caring crowd, I will post a thread for every CFB player that suffers an injury this calendar year so we can all express our concern! Roll Tide!
He literally plays for the team that has become the de facto representative for the East in the SEC title game. He was their threat at receiver. It’s a relative thread to have, especially in the off-season.

he’s also from the state of Alabama

• Facepalm
Reactions: bamaga

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.