JessN: Georgia preview: Bama already had a tough task before Saban's illness

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
No, pleasantly surprised to see the defense play closer to their potential.
Maybe what explains the catastrophic defensive performance against Ole Miss was Lane Kiffin pulled out all the stops and threw everything he had at Bama combined with the defense peeking ahead in the schedule at Georgia and forgetting that they had to play Ole Miss first.
Anyway, pleasantly surprised at the defensive performance, especially in the second half.
I get it. Ole Miss was a shock to the system to most. But I think the general rule of thumb right now isn’t “take the better defense” it’s “take the most competent quarterback”. RTR

Reactions: TrueCrimson7

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I get it. Ole Miss was a shock to the system to most. But I think the general rule of thumb right now isn’t “take the better defense” it’s “take the most competent quarterback”. RTR
And when it comes to Alabama, against every opponent, Alabama will have the better RB, receivers and O-line. So it is not just Mac. This is an NFL offense playing against college defenses.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
And when it comes to Alabama, against every opponent, Alabama will have the better RB, receivers and O-line. So it is not just Mac. This is an NFL offense playing against college defenses.
I think etienne (spelling) maybe the only runningback that could make a case that he is the best runningback in the country other Najee at this point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.