News Article: Georgia Southern QB - Bird poop duty finally dismissed.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
We all know the story of Georgia Southern QB pulled over and charged with cocaine possession that was actually bird poop on his hood. The deputy was finally fired. I put this on this board because I have no idea the direction the discussion will go. But this guy looks to be Bad News , a real sleezeball and an outcome like this was predictable! There were red flags from a previous employer. Here are a few excerpts from the article from an investigation by his previous employing county sheriffs Dept.
According to page three of Browder’s file, “a woman came forward after finding inappropriate messages between a child and Browder. The deputy met the minor while responding to a call.”
Browder admitted to sending a shirtless picture of himself to the child and asking the minor to secretly meet him.
While Lexington County was investigating that, documents say investigators found evidence Browder was having a sexual relationship with a woman while on duty.
Investigators found deleted texts from Browder to the woman read: “You’re so sexy and you just have no idea how bad I want you.” Text exchanges show the two would meet up during his shift. In a statement to internal affairs in Lexington County, Browder admits to sex acts while on duty – roadside.
.Such behavior reflects directly upon Browder’s ethics, integrity, and honesty,” the solicitor’s letter concluded. “My office cannot and will not prosecute any case that may require Deputy Browder testimony.”
Bird poop deputy fired HERE

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That deputy will be hired in short order by another department.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yep. Ive seen it too many times in my little neck in the woods where disgraced cops go from city to city after they screw up.
That was part of the article. The writers opinion was that disgraced officers should lose their certification. especially Someone like deputy Browder. He was trying to entice a minor . He should have been charged with a crime, at the least terminated with no chance to resign so that future employers knew what he did! I would be in jail if an officer responded to a call involving me, and I found out he was then texting my underaged daughter .

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.