Game Thread: Georgia vs Florida 2:30 CST on CBS

spidermayin

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2018
Hoping for a high scoring game and hoping Florida makes Georgia sweat a little towards the end, but it's probably not going to be close.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Hoping for a high scoring game and hoping Florida makes Georgia sweat a little towards the end, but it's probably not going to be close.
I don’t know what to make of Florida. They just haven’t improved the way I thought they would. I’m hoping they have another game (like against Bama) where they play over their heads. It’s concerning about some of the recruits backing out…not sure what’s going on down there.

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
This year Florida is a run first team and Georgia is built to stop the run. Florida has rushed for an average of 254 yards per game and Georgia has allowed an average of 62 yards rushing per game.

if Florida can not find success running the ball then it could be a bad day for them as both Emory Jones and Anthony Richardson have thrown a combined 15 touchdowns and 12 interceptions

auburn ran for 46 yards
Kentucky ran for 51 yards
Arkansas ran for 75 yards

• Wow
Reactions: seebell and Bazza

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I have to stick with the trends in this one and the trends are that the favorite has won the last 6 meetings and also covered the spread. Georgia is favored by around 14 so the chances of an upset are slim. Florida will have to force Georgia turnovers to have any chance.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I’m hoping the eye candy gives Georgia enough problems to stress their offense for bit to see if it will break.

If I had to wager money I’d take Georgia though.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
This year Florida is a run first team and Georgia is built to stop the run. Florida has rushed for an average of 254 yards per game and Georgia has allowed an average of 62 yards rushing per game.

if Florida can not find success running the ball then it could be a bad day for them as both Emory Jones and Anthony Richardson have thrown a combined 15 touchdowns and 12 interceptions

auburn ran for 46 yards
Kentucky ran for 51 yards
Arkansas ran for 75 yards
This will be the best OL that jawja has faced this season... :cool:

Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.