News Article: Getting Back to Normal: White Guys Kill Black Guy, DA Shrugs

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I truly wish I were surprised by this...

A little over 100k members at this point. Id' like to think that most of those are trolls, be we all know better.
"did not comply with simple commands"

Wow. The same people who can't comply with simple commands to stay home to keep their neighbors safe think a black man should comply with commands from two random white guys with guns in a pickup truck.

Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
"did not comply with simple commands"

Wow. The same people who can't comply with simple commands to stay home to keep their neighbors safe think a black man should comply with commands from two random white guys with guns in a pickup truck.
I was just about to post this. Heck, if they gave anyone a “simple command” most would look at them like they were stupid and do whatever they wanted. What an absurd statement by them.

ETA- The more I think about this the dumber it gets. They actually think this is a logical defense. Good grief!

Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I truly wish I were surprised by this...

A little over 100k members at this point. Id' like to think that most of those are trolls, be we all know better.
I'm happy to report that most of the members seem to be mocking everything associated with Cletus the Slack-jawed Yokel and his drooling offspring--especially people trying to defend them.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
I put this post on the wrong thread, so I'm posting it again here so it makes more sense.
#################
Since this is a website that revolves around football, which in turn revolves around Coach Saban...I will never forget when Saban made clear his opinion of people wagging guns around...

I guess the retired cop could argue that yes, indeed, he was hunting for someone to shoot.

Saban: 'Nothing good happens when you're around guns unless you're going hunting'
Two Alabama players were arrested on drug and weapons charges early Tuesday morning
www.al.com
www.al.com
He's wrong on #2.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I have seen posts saying he wasn’t really jogging and that he had a criminal record. But no actual evidence has been shared.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have seen posts saying he wasn’t really jogging and that he had a criminal record. But no actual evidence has been shared.
I have seen post where he was wearing "working boots". I have seen post that claim he was 10, 15, and even 30 miles from his own home. They provide no proof, but tell everyone else they should "look it up and do some research."

CrimsonMapper

1st Team
Apr 19, 2006
Montgomery, AL
I have seen post where he was wearing "working boots". I have seen post that claim he was 10, 15, and even 30 miles from his own home. They provide no proof, but tell everyone else they should "look it up and do some research."
I've heard all of this junk too. All still missing the point that even if he was doing something wrong (I don't think he was because there is zero actual proof), he still didn't deserve to be hunted down and executed by a couple of idiot vigilantes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.