Ghislaine Maxwell Receives 20 Years for Aiding Epstein in Sex Trafficking

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

Paywalled but here is the crux of the article. Birds of a feather.

As Ghislaine Maxwell’s conspiracy and sex trafficking trial drew to a close last year, one of her lawyers rose to provide what would be the defense’s final word.

“Ghislaine Maxwell is an innocent woman wrongfully accused of crimes she did not commit,” the lawyer, Laura Menninger, told jurors.

Ms. Menninger’s Colorado law firm is now suing Ms. Maxwell and her brother, Kevin Maxwell, for nearly $900,000 in legal fees. The firm, Haddon, Morgan and Foreman, is also suing a man named Scott Borgerson, whom it describes as having married Ms. Maxwell, saying that he has attempted to shelter her assets from creditors.

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022

Dozens of Jeffrey Epstein's high profile associates are in for a New Year's surprise as they will be named in court documents set to be released in the first days of 2024.

The pedophile's powerful friends are set to be exposed as part of a vast unsealing that a judge ordered on Monday will take place in 14 days.

That will take the release day to January 1 – but as that is a holiday it is likely the files will be made public the following day.
I'm still holding on to a healthy dose of skepticism regarding this, but if it actually does happen, the chaos could be glorious.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea

I'm still holding on to a healthy dose of skepticism regarding this, but if it actually does happen, the chaos could be glorious.
He did have many powerful friends. But naming names is one thing. Evidence that said person was a visitor to his sick island is another. I am interested more in the latter.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I hope it is some really big names. As in people who actually hold high office and not just some shadowy rich guy I’ve never heard of who just writes checks to politicians.
I don't doubt it.

I've mentioned this previously on here but years ago, a member of my church was a REALLY rich man. Grew up in a missionary family, planted churches in Brazil, was an Army chopper pilot in the Good Gulf War. Figured out how to make it rich offering fishing tours off the coast in Brazil.

But he stumbled upon a sex trafficking ring of girls just a year or two older than his daughter. And he acted on his morals. They had a situation where not only did a guy attempt to assassinate him HE ADMITTED to it. Guy was on Fox News and CNN, etc about 14 years ago. He told us there were powerful business guys and US politicians in both parties going down there (because who was going to say anything? Oh yeah, Brazil can film it and then blackmail you but who cares, right?). The Brazilian government put a phony tax lien against his business and boat and put him out of business permanently and basically barred him from the country.

He lost everything, although his wife stayed with him and the daughter he protected. He died last year at 65 from a heart attack, I have no doubt it was brought on in part by the stresses he'd had to deal with for years. Good guy - bit of a temper at times - but a good guy.

The US government didn't want it to come out any more than the Brazilian one did.

So color me skeptical until this happens.

Clintonistas are sure Trump's name is on there.
MAGAs are sure Clinton's name is on there.

I wouldn't be surprised if both were on there.
I also wouldn't be surprised if they don't grease the right palms an NEITHER is on there.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.