Good cops, Bad cops, whatcha gonna do?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Here is a collection of videos of the young shooter at various points. It's eleven minutes long...

that was hard but also necessary to watch. First video I saw was actually the second time he shot and could (and I expect will) be made to seem like self defense. In context it absolutely is not

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
that was hard but also necessary to watch. First video I saw was actually the second time he shot and could (and I expect will) be made to seem like self defense. In context it absolutely is not
You can't claim self defense when you're armed and the other guy isn't, under normal circumstances...

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
One of those people still clutching his mostly peaceful Glock after tiny prancer popped him

View attachment 10377
he was the 2nd or 3rd guy shot (not sure who was hit first), this one is an interesting case. Both armed, the people shot clearly chasing the shooter and yes one of them is armed and points that gun at the shooter. What I want to see is what lead to the first shooting. I've seen the video just prior and up to the shot but it is very hard to make out all that is going on. There are people running around and a plastic bag thrown by the (presumed) victim but I feel like to understand all the context here it is important to know what happened to lead to this?

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Rittenhouse Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally In January

The law enforcement–obsessed 17-year-old who was charged with shooting and killing two people and injuring another in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during protests for Jacob Blake appeared in the front row at a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Howard Rittenhouse’s social media presence is filled with him posing with weapons, posting “Blue Lives Matter,” and supporting Trump for president. Footage from the Des Moines, Iowa, rally on Jan. 30 shows Rittenhouse feet away from the president, in the front row, to the left of the podium. He posted a TikTok video from the event.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Where were his parents? He couldn't have been driving for even two years. He was weapon-obsessed, according to his Facebook page and, of course, a rabid Trump supporter. He'd made a video of a Trump rally in which he appeared in the front row...

rittenhouse-1.jpg

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Pardon my ignorance, as I'm not informed at all on guns - can a 17 year old legally possess an AR 15 ?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Pardon my ignorance, as I'm not informed at all on guns - can a 17 year old legally possess an AR 15 ?
That's up to each state, but it appears to be illegal in WI:

Possession of a dangerous weapon by anyone under 18 is a class A misdemeanor. Giving/loaning/selling a dangerous weapon to someone under 18 is a class I felony.
- WI statute 948.60

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.