News Article: Good luck dealing with a pandemic, depending on this administration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yes, thanks to Paul W Bryant, Jr
Milton Mcrgregor owned victory land, and a lot of the same Alabama senators that were so gung ho on bringing back morality in this state had their hands deep in Victory Land (and a lot of Auburn boosters and players as well).

Like I said, people with deep pockets find ways around stupid laws.

Reactions: B1GTide

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Thanks, China: Wet Markets Gave Us the Coronavirus and They're Back In Business

The start of the Wuhan coronavirus has been traced back to a wet market in Wuhan, China, where exotic mammals in unsanitary conditions are bought and traded for consumption. And, despite what we know about the start of this virus, China has allowed wet markets to reopen, The Daily Mail reported. Even worse, there are no apparent attempts to raise hygiene standards to prevent another virus from emerging.

Terrified dogs and cats crammed into rusty cages. Bats and scorpions offered for sale as traditional medicine. Rabbits and ducks slaughtered and skinned side by side on a stone floor covered with blood, filth, and animal remains.

Those were the deeply troubling scenes yesterday as China celebrated its 'victory' over the coronavirus by reopening squalid meat markets of the type that started the pandemic three months ago, with no apparent attempt to raise hygiene standards to prevent a future outbreak.

• Sad
Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm not familiar with the organization. The real question is whether the story is true or not. Anybody that knows please share. :unsure:
True? Not True? It is an effort to blame China for this virus and get Americans focused on the wrong things.

But if you want to waste your time chasing snipes, be my guest. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: NationalTitles18

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
If not previously reported here:
From Bloomberg News:

Spain may have a candidate to become a coronavirus vaccine before the end of April, Science Minister Pedro Duque said in a news conference Thursday.

“We have many Spanish facilities working on several lines of vaccine research,” Duque said. “This area is making progress and likely before the end of April we’ll have a vaccine candidate.”

Bloomberg Article

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
True? Not True? It is an effort to blame China for this virus and get Americans focused on the wrong things.

But if you want to waste your time chasing snipes, be my guest. 🤷‍♂️
I don't care about being PC at this point. They DID cause it and if those practices are continuing we need to focus on that too.
They did it after the last SARS so it wouldn't surprise me if they do it again.

Reactions: BamaPokerplayer

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't care about being PC at this point. They DID cause it and if those practices are continuing we need to focus on that too.
They did it after the last SARS so it wouldn't surprise me if they do it again.
Seriously? I will never agree with people who blame countries for things like viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.