News Article: Good luck dealing with a pandemic, depending on this administration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Nope - the trumpettes are still saying it is just the flu. One posted in the other thread that the flu is more deadly. They get their talking points from Fox News, but they are not going to get on board with this mask thing. They have made up their minds and are willing to die to prove their point.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I may not have been clear before (it dawned on me when I read it again).

I'm having Will move his stuff out because once I'm running this stuff, I don't want to bring home infectious God knows what and put it on things. Since LA and NYC are basically shutdown for the year (it appears), I figured his odds of drama employment (already low) were none anyway. I figured he could hunker down here and just stay inside (he's actually really good at listening to direction). Also, our town (Denton) added a mandatory mask rule while the Lt Gov continues to show he really was dropped on his head as a baby and ate paint chips as a toddler.
Ah, didn't know you live in Denton. I just started a project for Highland Village. Denton is a very nice town.

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
I wish this was an article from The Onion.

The UA students that went to a party knowing they were infected did it as part of a game. Students put money in a pot and the first to test positive wins the money. This is a new level of dumb.

Covid Party to See Who Gets Sick First

Tuscaloosa City Councilor Sonya McKinstry said students have been organizing "COVID parties" as a game to intentionally infect each other with the contagion that has killed more than 127,000 people in the United States. She said she recently learned of the behavior and informed the city council of the parties occurring in the city.

She said the organizers of the parties are purposely inviting guests who have COVID-19.

"They put money in a pot and they try to get COVID. Whoever gets COVID first gets the pot. It makes no sense," McKinstry said. "They're intentionally doing it. They're not taking it seriously."

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Nope - the trumpettes are still saying it is just the flu. One posted in the other thread that the flu is more deadly. They get their talking points from Fox News, but they are not going to get on board with this mask thing. They have made up their minds and are willing to die to prove their point.
I am sick and tired of seeing/hearing these idiots say over and over "the flu is more deadly". While at one time this was a true statement. Of course the flu stats they were using were for an entire damn year and they were using the death totals up to March/April. We haven't even hit a damn year of the Covid19 crap. We are at what 6 months?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am sick and tired of seeing/hearing these idiots say over and over "the flu is more deadly". While at one time this was a true statement. Of course the flu stats they were using were for an entire damn year and they were using the death totals up to March/April. We haven't even hit a damn year of the Covid19 crap. We are at what 6 months?
If one wants to kill himself, eat a bullet. Don't take an assault rifle into a movie theater and try to take as many people with you as you can manage. They know that their reign of terror is almost over and are desperate. They are dangerous right now.

Reactions: MobtownK

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Five children, including a 4-month-old infant, are hospitalized in Huntsville after testing positive for the novel coronavirus. Also among those children is a 4-year-old cancer patient, Huntsville Hospital CEO David Spillers said Wednesday.

The announcement on the hospitalized children comes after Spillers said Monday that a 16-year-old COVID-19 was on a ventilator at Huntsville Hospital.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Alabama averaged 500 patients in hospitals per day, before Memorial Day, Williamson said.

On the week of June 8, Alabama averaged 605 COVID-19 patients were in hospitals statewide each day.

On the week of June 15, Alabama averaged 652 COVID-19 patients were in hospitals statewide each day.

On the week of June 22, Alabama averaged 658 COVID-19 patients were in hospitals statewide each day.

This week, that average is now up to 763 cases (including Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Mobile today passed a mask ordinance. Many are already in an uproar about it, but I'm glad they did.
$50 fine the 1st time, $100 the next. Not mandatory for kids under 10, or outdoor activities.
They are hoping to educate instead if fine, and have a mask stockpile to hand out to residents and are also offering them at the precincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.