Gymnastics team suffers a HUGE blow...

BamaDrummerBoy

Scout Team
Jun 27, 2000
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
It is a devastating blow to a team that had a legitimate shot a bringing home a fourth NT. Even though Bama is deep this year, you just cannot replace an Andrea Pickens. The ladies are in our thoughts and prayers and I know they will make us proud regardless of the outcome at Nationals. RT anyway!

crimsonphoto

Apr 9, 2001
Birmingham, Al, U.S.
Yes, pickens is a big loss. But you are not giving these girls enough credit. The barely lost to Georgia at Georgia without Pickens and those girls had a bad meet. At regionals Pickens did not compete in every event and they blew away competion. All I am saying is don't count out these girls. They are very tough and have gone through injuries before. So show them some love and give them a big ROLL TIDE.

BamaDrummerBoy

Scout Team
Jun 27, 2000
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Believe me, I never count them out. The honest truth, however, is that when UGA, UCLA, Bama and UTAH hit the mat at Nationals, if every team hits their routines, Bama can't win without Andree's difficulty and high scores. If any of the other teams have an off night, yeah, Bama can pull it out. Just saying it will be very difficult to do without Andree' because the ladies behind her in the line-up do not have the same level of difficulty in their routines or the potential to score 9.95 or higher. Can't wait to see how they do however. Wish I was going to be able to be there. It's always fun at Nationals. Gonna be fun having them in T-Town next year!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.