Gymnastics Tickets

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
I will be driving through Tuscaloosa the first week in January. How do I get tickets to the gymnastics meet between Bama and Michigan State on January 6th??

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Call the ticket office. 205-348-BAMA

Don’t know if individual tickets are on sale yet. The season ticket renewals just went out a couple of weeks ago. Regardless, the ticket office will have the answers.

TideATL70

Scout Team
Oct 20, 2020
I'm excited for the season. I'll admit I was shocked when Duckworth was let go (although the NCAA's were not good). But hoping to get back to winning Natty's every so often. I see we have 6 SR's/GRAD students and alot of FROSH/SOPH so hopefully a good mix

Richtide

1st Team
Jan 3, 2014
Duckworth resigned but she knew she was on the hot seat, we haven’t competed in years and Auburn surpassed us. Something had to give, we’ve had the talent.

Reactions: TideATL70

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Duckworth resigned but she knew she was on the hot seat, we haven’t competed in years and Auburn surpassed us. Something had to give, we’ve had the talent.
It is early but, the team is definitely disappointing so far. Ashley is looking like Courtney Kupets 2.0, destroying a legendary program with horrible assistants, than a coach that will compete for a title. Lots of experience and the #1 freshmen class in the country. They will be lucky to make Nationals.

Reactions: TideATL70

TideATL70

Scout Team
Oct 20, 2020
I agree Wylie. Been a frustrating start to the season in T-Town. I thought Kupets would be a homerun hire at UGA but it simply is not working and they are giving her TONS of time. I guess key word is EARLY. A win this Friday at UK and an upset win at home over Auburn (hard to write that!) next week would go a long ways.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.