Happy 2nd and 26th day

81usaf92

Hall of Fame
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I knew that poor guy was going to miss that kick by the look on his face beforehand. Talk about your stomach being in your throat, or whatever. Well, his wasn't even in his body.
The kick happened to my left, and I turned to a Bama couple to my right and said “I’ve personally watched every kick that he has missed this year from the stands maybe not watching it changes our luck.” It didn’t.

I honestly don’t know what happens to kickers when they get down here. If the pressure of Saban yelling at them or that they are on a team that is constantly playing in huge games is getting to them. Will Reichard and Tiffin are the only ones that haven’t been affected by it. But I guess you can make a compelling argument that coach Yeah Yeah had the least amount of time with as well. But honestly I don’t what the issue was or is.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The kick happened to my left, and I turned to a Bama couple to my right and said “I’ve personally watched every kick that he has missed this year from the stands maybe not watching it changes our luck.” It didn’t.

I honestly don’t know what happens to kickers when they get down here. If the pressure of Saban yelling at them or that they are on a team that is constantly playing in huge games is getting to them. Will Reichard and Tiffin are the only ones that haven’t been affected by it. But I guess you can make a compelling argument that coach Yeah Yeah had the least amount of time with as well. But honestly I don’t what the issue was or is.
To analyze our deficient kickers would make a great Ph.d. in psychology thesis...

Reactions: FaninLA

CrimsonEyeshade

All-American
Nov 6, 2007
Andy looked like I would have looked -- in a nightmare teeing off on No. 1 in The Masters before a full house, naked. His body was so left and out of whack that the ball only had one place to go -- Dead Left.

Put a golf club in his hands and he might have killed someone 20 yards up the left side of the fairway.

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

The Ols

All-American
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Andy looked like I would have looked -- in a nightmare teeing off on No. 1 in The Masters before a full house, naked. His body was so left and out of whack that the ball only had one place to go -- Dead Left.

Put a golf club in his hands and he might have killed someone 20 yards up the left side of the fairway.
Like your nightmare wasn't bad enough, then you throw in the naked part!!! LOL!!!