Happy 2nd and 26th day

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
The first video above is my favorite - you can see Smitty the entire time, and it's amazing watching him effortlessly pull away from the defender once he sees the ball...

You can also see how open Jeudy is in the middle of the field. Even if Tua hadn't gone for the kill, the first down was a near certainty.
It is like he just kicked it in another gear.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The first video above is my favorite - you can see Smitty the entire time, and it's amazing watching him effortlessly pull away from the defender once he sees the ball...

You can also see how open Jeudy is in the middle of the field. Even if Tua hadn't gone for the kill, the first down was a near certainty.
my favorite is still the russian announcer.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I had never noticed their #14 give up before the end before. Was he a corner? His body type looks more like a safety...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I had never noticed their #14 give up before the end before. Was he a corner? His body type looks more like a safety...
their secondary completely screwed the pooch on that play. i think the #14 thought he had safety help over the top, and the safety bit on tua's head fake taking him out of the play. you can see #14 as he pulls up giving "what the hell, i thought you were covering the deep ball" arms to the safety.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Irv went middle above the linebacker and Tua looked that way until he snapped his head, jumped his feet to 11 o’clock and threw it dead on the money.

Reactions: 92tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.