Happy 4/25! (Arky @ OM 2015)

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Even now it's hard to believe how that play worked out. It's meant to be if you just fling it back over your shoulder, and one of your guys gets it and runs 25 yards or so for a first down. I still love it.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Even now it's hard to believe how that play worked out. It's meant to be if you just fling it back over your shoulder, and one of your guys gets it and runs 25 yards or so for a first down. I still love it.
I think they got like 3 chances at the conversion too…
Something bizarre along those lines…

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I was already in the stands at the Alabama-LSU game.
My brother texted me that the game was in OT and since our game was still a bit away, he called and gave me play by play in the stands.

When that play hit, he was screaming, “You’re not gonna believe what just happened!” And then when Arky went for two, I just knew they’d blow it.

When they made it, I began screaming at the top of my voice in my section, “Ole Miss lost! Ole Miss list!” About 30 seconds later they were introducing the UPS man with the game ball, the crowd erupted when the score was posted.

That was fun, even if I did scream to Saban he’d lost his damned mind when he sent Griffith out for that long FG right before the half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.