Happy 4th everyone!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Barbara Ann and I are staying home. I have a couple of racks of Spare Ribs rubbed down and in the fridge. I'll fire up my UDS sometime in the morning. and smell up the neighborhood. I have a tin roof over my patio, so rain is not a bother. I love to BBQ.

• Heart
Reactions: Bazza and seebell

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
I post this to my SoMe accounts every year. So far it’s having no discernible effect ;)

Okay; a bit of a nit/rant here. Today is the 4th of July, but I think to call it that undersells the occasion. It's Independence Day. We don't talk about celebrating the 25th of December, the fourth Thursday in November, the 15th day of Nisan, or the Sunday following the first Friday after the vernal equinox. Why? Because what the day means is more important than what the date is.

Yes, it's the 4th of July; but I'm celebrating Independence Day. Join me...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I post this to my SoMe accounts every year. So far it’s having no discernible effect ;)

Okay; a bit of a nit/rant here. Today is the 4th of July, but I think to call it that undersells the occasion. It's Independence Day. We don't talk about celebrating the 25th of December, the fourth Thursday in November, the 15th day of Nisan, or the Sunday following the first Friday after the vernal equinox. Why? Because what the day means is more important than what the date is.

Yes, it's the 4th of July; but I'm celebrating Independence Day. Join me...
Thanks for the reminder. I have to admit I use the 4th because it's less typing. Terrible excuse, I know.

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

Reactions: Isaiah 63:1

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.