Link: Harbaugh honors recruit’s scholly even after heart issue diagnosis.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I’m not a Harbaugh fan, but this is a great story. The guy will never play for Michigan, but they honored his commitment to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That is a great story. I know that every other head coach would have done the same, but kuddos to Harbaugh anyway. He did the right thing.

Since he was recruited, does this mean that this scholarship counts against their 85, or can the NCAA suspend that rule where an athlete clearly cannot participate? Anyone know?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
You know it's legit when B1G gives The Team up North credit...:Joker_PDT_53: on TideFans.com
That is a great story. I know that every other head coach would have done the same, but kuddos to Harbaugh anyway. He did the right thing.

Since he was recruited, does this mean that this scholarship counts against their 85, or can the NCAA suspend that rule where an athlete clearly cannot participate? Anyone know?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

I think he can medical and not count
as long as he doesn’t actually play, although I’m not sure if they could be nit picky about him being with the football team in any capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.