Harsin just dubbed us “the team up North”

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Wait; Auburn people eat cows???
This is a family board. So, I will refrain from pointing out what else they do with cows.

Seriously though, It isn't that I am personally offended by this guys comment and referring to Alabama as "the team up north." It is just hard for me to digest. We know the success our team has had, so..who are you again?
I share the sentiments with other posters who think it was disrespectful though, 100 percent. You can pander to the "fambly" all you want. But, no need to throw shade in the process. Saban never has. What gives you that gall? This ain't Idaho. Maybe he picked a shroom from under a cow turd and ate it thinking it was a potato. I don't know.
I do know not calling a team by their name and using a direction is usually meant as an insult. It isn't a surprise some of us take it as such. Welcome to Alabama, Mr. Harsin. Anything you say will be analyzed. We are to football, what your old job was to potato growing smurfs.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
This is a family board. So, I will refrain from pointing out what else they do with cows.

Seriously though, It isn't that I am personally offended by this guys comment and referring to Alabama as "the team up north." It is just hard for me to digest. We know the success our team has had, so..who are you again?
I share the sentiments with other posters who think it was disrespectful though, 100 percent. You can pander to the "fambly" all you want. But, no need to throw shade in the process. Saban never has. What gives you that gall? This ain't Idaho. Maybe he picked a shroom from under a cow turd and ate it thinking it was a potato. I don't know.
I do know not calling a team by their name and using a direction is usually meant as an insult. It isn't a surprise some of us take it as such. Welcome to Alabama, Mr. Harsin. Anything you say will be analyzed. We are to football, what your old job was to potato growing smurfs.
Absolutely no need for that second sentence.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.