Heisman finalists just announced

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I am happy for Jalen that he will get to have that Heisman trip experience, but everyone knows Joe Burrow will win it.

I think Jalen comes in 2nd place, just like Tua did last year. He will love being at the ceremony though.

BamaBoyinSC

Oct 8, 2013
Great for Jalen to get the national recognition and be on the stage. I can't imagine Burrow not winning.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
It's a great honor for Jalen and the OU program. It will make 4 straight years we have had a player there. He is most deserving but I agree he is probably going to finish 2nd. Even so, what he has accomplished at our 2 programs is unprecedented.
I like Jalen’s chances. I think the Ohio State votes, which could go in three directions, might bugger the vote up enough for Jalen to win.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like Jalen’s chances. I think the Ohio State votes, which could go in three directions, might bugger the vote up enough for Jalen to win.
I don't think so. Regional voting almost assures Burrow the win. He will win the West coast, Southeast and Northeast in a landslide. Only the Midwest will vote for the OSU guys. Jalen is only going to be in NYC because he deserves to be on every ballot - but not as the #1.

Reactions: AlBamaWagg

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I don't think so. Regional voting almost assures Burrow the win. He will win the West coast, Southeast and Northeast in a landslide. Only the Midwest will vote for the OSU guys. Jalen is only going to be in NYC because he deserves to be on every ballot - but not as the #1.
I could see Jalen no lower than second on most ballots, with some division among first place votes. If you followed at the time; Peyton was a “shoo in,” too.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I could see Jalen no lower than second on most ballots, with some division among first place votes. If you followed at the time; Peyton was a “shoo in,” too.
I just don't see him getting a 1st place vote outside of Big 12 country. I admit that the voters are insane, so who knows.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
If we are talking about character combined with talent ( something I think the Heisman used to take into account) then jalen is a shoe in. However in the modern Era I do not see him above 3rd place.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.