Heisman finalists just announced

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Well I ended up watching his speech. I thought It was good. Seemed more sincere than Kyler Murray and Mayfield from last few years.

Jalen came in 2nd but it’s the largest gap between 1and 2 in history. At least he got the experience. I really wish Tua had not gotten hurt.

I guess this Heisman will help their recruiting even more. Especially since they kept talking about the relationship between Burrow and Coach O.

Reactions: Con and Bazza

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Is the transfer history of the top three a bit weird or is it just me and my age? :)
I definitely think it is the new normal. QB is the position benefiting the most from the more open transfer policy. 20 years ago an athlete like Burrow may have decided to transfer to FCS to play immediately and never enter the public consciousness ever again.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Looks like Kirby got the worst of it among the transfers. Bama had Tua after losing Hurts and Ohio State ended up with Fields after losing Burrow. Fromm nowhere to be found on the Heisman list. Could you imagine what UGA would have been like with a modern offense built around Fields instead of a dinosaur offense with Fromm? Their defense was better than LSU so they'd be probably be the SEC champion and #1 seed right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 92tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.