Hewitt Trusville’s Dazalin Worsham ; what happened?

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Noticed the one time Hewitt Trussville commitment attended the Alabama vs LSU game but in the end, he committed to Miami???? Whaaaaat?

what happened here? He had his chance and Bama found someone else to take his place?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Noticed the one time Hewitt Trussville commitment attended the Alabama vs LSU game but in the end, he committed to Miami???? Whaaaaat?

what happened here? He had his chance and Bama found someone else to take his place?
I just don't think that he was that good...Not bashing the kid, but Bama is WRU now...:cool:

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

He decommitted and basically lost his spot in the class.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I know he was injured in one of the games when Trussville played Hoover, but I remember thinking George Pickens is the far better player.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.