Hooker Probable Starter Against Bama

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Is this one of the ones who used to (maybe still do…?) “show” recruits around campus?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
My response to Hooker starting would be to rush the QB every play.
I don't see them having a great passing game if Hooker is running for his life. We don't have to cripple him, just affect his play.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Do to him and more so what they did to Corral
Corral ran for a bunch of yards. He’s tough but he ain’t that big. Didn’t see the sacks but he ain’t the kind to run out of bounds or slide.
I wondered when the season started if he would still be standing at the end.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Corral ran for a bunch of yards. He’s tough but he ain’t that big. Didn’t see the sacks but he ain’t the kind to run out of bounds or slide.
I wondered when the season started if he would still be standing at the end.
True, but they didn’t allow him to win the game for Ole Miss........ keep Hooker, or whomever starts, off balance and go after him

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
True, but they didn’t allow him to win the game for Ole Miss........ keep Hooker, or whomever starts, off balance and go after him
I didn’t see the game - but Corral ran 30 times for 196 yards; are you saying that didn’t help Ole Miss win?
Sorry, I was talking about the Tennessee game last week. Corral got beat up even though he gained a lot of yardage.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.