Poll: How bad do you think we would’ve beaten Clemson had they survived the Sugar Bowl?

How bad

• Total voters

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think Saban would have used the moment to make 5*s seriously consider participating in a future Clemson v Bama bloodbath wearing Orange.

It would have been personal. Jugular

Media crying about it, bad.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: TideEngineer08

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Might’ve been the 2012 Orange Bowl all over again when WVU put up 70 on Karen’s team, really though I don’t think the result would’ve been too different.

Kind of like us in 2018-19 with Tua, Clemson became too dependent on Trevor Lawrence and as you saw in the Sugar Bowl, when Trevor didn’t play well, the team as a whole didn’t play well, but I think there’s very few teams in the history of CFB that could’ve played with that Alabama team that night.

Reactions: seebell and The Ols

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I would have loved to have seen Miss Clairol running for his life from the defense
We can predict that we will see him look very pedestrian running for his life in the NFL. Defensive lineman and linebackers will take great pleasure in taking the shine off of this GQ wannabe!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.