How Kentucky Beats Alabama

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Yes that is an actual article title.

The article is full of nonsensical platitudes like “Run the ball”, “protect the ball”, “throw the ball”, “catch the ball” and “stop the ball”.

The comments are funny though

• Haha
Reactions: uafanataum

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Yes that is an actual article title.

The article is full of nonsensical platitudes like “Run the ball”, “protect the ball”, “throw the ball”, “catch the ball” and “stop the ball”.

The comments are funny though
I like those quotes but here is the problem, i think we will also do the same, so who wins?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
How can UK beat Alabama?
Score more points. The end.
Yep... Ky can win if Alabama makes enough mistakes.
Ky can win if we play our absolutely worst game, and KY playes their best.
Ky can win if Mac gets intercepted a half dozen times and they score every time they get the ball.
BUT...
It's more likely that Mac eats KY alive.
It's more likely that Harris scores a couple of times.
It's more likely we Intercept KY passes.
It's more likely our Defense has a score.
It's more likely KY plays like the Cellar dweller they have been for years.
In short... Coach Saban will have our guys ready to play.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Kentucky is not beating Alabama. lol. I just hope the game can be played, which right now, it looks like it will. Bama needs another win, Mac/Najee, etc need to continue putting up great numbers for stats, and we need no more injuries. Get Bryce and Paul to play in the 4th quarter after Mac throws at least 5 TD passes. RTR

Reactions: jashleyren2

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
Kentucky is not beating Alabama. lol. I just hope the game can be played, which right now, it looks like it will. Bama needs another win, Mac/Najee, etc need to continue putting up great numbers for stats, and we need no more injuries. Get Bryce and Paul to play in the 4th quarter after Mac throws at least 5 TD passes. RTR
I do hope Bryce gets to play a good bit. The more experience the merrier. And NO injuries. Just glad to be playing at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.