How Kentucky Beats Alabama

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I don't see a way. Their starters would have a hard time competing with our second and third level guys on the depth chart. They can't count on the QB position to give them some boost. Can't count on their defense to pull anything interesting. And they cannot outcoach us, even though Stoops is a decent coach. There's just not a chance.

For Bama, get the work done early, get the starters off the field, and get more work for our 2nd level defense, who needs a lot of improvement. I want to see some better coverage from our secondary, all through the depth chart. Better play from defensive line, combined with some level of pass rush. And linebackers.....Guys, Ohio State/Clemson/Notre Dame will not allow them to take plays "off". Miss assignments. Better assignment integrity.

Reactions: Ole Man Dan

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
The way Kentucky beats Alabama is for Coach Stoops to load up NCAA Football 14 and play Alabama on freshman difficulty.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I don't see a way. Their starters would have a hard time competing with our second and third level guys on the depth chart. They can't count on the QB position to give them some boost. Can't count on their defense to pull anything interesting. And they cannot outcoach us, even though Stoops is a decent coach. There's just not a chance.

For Bama, get the work done early, get the starters off the field, and get more work for our 2nd level defense, who needs a lot of improvement. I want to see some better coverage from our secondary, all through the depth chart. Better play from defensive line, combined with some level of pass rush. And linebackers.....Guys, Ohio State/Clemson/Notre Dame will not allow them to take plays "off". Miss assignments. Better assignment integrity.
Normally, I would agree at this time of the year, but I have a feeling that Coach Saban will want the starters to get some serious game time regardless of the score since we haven't been on the field in three weeks. I'm just hoping we look sharp and don't have to knock off too much rust.

Reactions: Tug Tide and Con

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
When I read the thread title I thought of the opening scene to We Are Marshall with the plane crash, but then I remembered Bama isn't flying to this game so I'm at a loss as to know Kentucky wins the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.