Question: How long should a person stay at a job?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
My life is just getting surreal at this point. They found out I will be working half day Fridays at my new/old place and asked me to do contract work for them. I can work from home. I can do it until they find my replacement. I went ahead and told them yes. Happy to do it. I can name my price. I told them my drafting price is higher than most $35/hour. My dreams of a house will happen pretty quickly at this rate. So I would work some Fridays and weekends for a month or longer.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
You started the thread to complain how ungrateful the girl was to leave her job after one year, now you are leaving your job after three months? Too funny!
There is one other reason I am leaving but I did not mention because it might get political. We have a secretary that refuse to be vaccinated that is also why I am still doing side work for them but I will work remotely doing that.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
There is one other reason I am leaving but I did not mention because it might get political. We have a secretary that refuse to be vaccinated that is also why I am still doing side work for them but I will work remotely doing that.
Mmmmkay...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
First day back at the new job and I had a zoom meeting for 2 hours. We are consulting with a small firm on a 12 story hotel in California near Echo Park. I barely got any work done since everyone had to come by to talk and welcome me back. I was actually the last to leave today. I just looked up and realized everyone was gone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.