How many folks rewatch entire games?

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I re-watch every conference game and the big nonconference games, even the losses. I find some entertainment value in the losses, and they help me appreciate the wins that much more. The 2019 national title loss to Clemson is the one that aggravates me the most because we just looked so out-of-sorts but still should have been in the game.

RTRinBR

3rd Team
Jan 27, 2003
Baton Rouge, LA USA
I rewatch big game wins, especially those that have the ESPN multiverse coverage(watch all versions). I rewatch games randomly during the summer to pass the time.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I rewatch big game wins, especially those that have the ESPN multiverse coverage(watch all versions). I rewatch games randomly during the summer to pass the time.
I was 11 in 1988 and can for the most part remember what happened, at a high level, in every game from 1988 forward, and I definitely know the outcome. However, prior to that year there are games I just don't remember and a few I couldn't tell you off the top of my head if we won or not. I stumbled across one of those games this summer, then 1985 LSU game and watched the hour-and-a-half youtube version of that game in its entirety. I found it amusing that I watched this entire game with some level of excitement since I didn't know what the result would be and we ended-up in a tie. It made me question my choices in how i choose to spend my time.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I'll watch the replays of all of the wins, whether it's the full version, or the "due to time constraints" versions, and sometimes more than once. Most of the time I don't watch any "loss" replays, unless it's a big game and I want to see just how we screwed up and could have done better. Like others here, I will probably never watch that Clemson replay.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.