Link: Hundreds of FedEx packages discovered in Blount County ravine

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
In case you live near here (I do), this may be where your package is.

You’d think they could find the delivery person rather easily.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
In case you live near here (I do), this may be where your package is.

You’d think they could find the delivery person rather easily.
With a scan of a barcode they are going to know EXACTLY who dumped them.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Reactions: B1GTide

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My wife and I have the tick bite red meat allergy, so we order ostrich meat, which is surprisingly similar to beef steak, from a company which ships out of Ashland, TN, just north of Nashville and from near Greensboro. We had a shipment go missing with UPS and the company was great about replacing it. I asked if we would be better shipping with FedEx. The owner of the farms said "Good Lord, no." He said that they had had endless problems with FedEx for the last year or so. As close as we were, he said that UPS ground was the best, just as fast as UPS air 2nd day...

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
My wife and I have the tick bite red meat allergy, so we order ostrich meat, which is surprisingly similar to beef steak, from a company which ships out of Ashland, TN, just north of Nashville and from near Greensboro. We had a shipment go missing with UPS and the company was great about replacing it. I asked if we would be better shipping with FedEx. The owner of the farms said "Good Lord, no." He said that they had had endless problems with FedEx for the last year or so. As close as we were, he said that UPS ground was the best, just as fast as UPS air 2nd day...
I have always been curious to try ostrich meat. I have heard it is quite good. I do want to try it, but the place I order wild game from only sells ostrich in bulk and it is ridiculously expensive. You can get an ostrich egg at Buckhead butcher here in Atlanta. It is like a dozen eggs and you need a hammer to crack it.

Reactions: seebell

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
So they’ve recovered the packages, fired the driver, and now James Spann shared a post from the Jemison police department that they are recovering FedEx packages from a ravine. For reference, Hayden is 20 miles straight north of Birmingham on I-65, and Jemison is straight south 30 or so miles I believe on I-65.

Reactions: seebell

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.