Hurricane Ian impacting College Football Games this weekend (updated 9/30)

ColaTider

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 2, 2015
Columbia, SC
seems like a few more are inevitable. The Clemson-Nc State game is an intriguing one with Gameday supposed to be there, etc. I'm sure Clemson is fighting to not move it out of prime time.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
East Carolina at USF moved to Boca Raton
SMU at UCF moved to Sunday

Keep an eye on the Kansas City-Tampa Bay game. There's speculation that it may be relocated, even if the Tampa area is bypassed by the worst of Ian. I've seen Minneapolis and New Orleans suggested, with the wild idea of Foxboro.

Reactions: dtgreg

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Hope everyone stays safe in the path of the Hurricane. I think Richard Young and some of our other recruits live in the areas affected and that Coach Saban has a home in Boca Grande that is in the path of the storm.

Hopefully everyone in the path has evacuated and done everything possible to stay safe. I have a friend who lives in the path and she and her husband evacuated the other day. They bought a home near Port Charlotte just last year.

• Heart
Reactions: Bazza

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
East Carolina at USF moved to Boca Raton
SMU at UCF moved to Sunday

Keep an eye on the Kansas City-Tampa Bay game. There's speculation that it may be relocated, even if the Tampa area is bypassed by the worst of Ian. I've seen Minneapolis and New Orleans suggested, with the wild idea of Foxboro.
Yeah, they should just go ahead and make the call on that one. Just having a couple ambulances on standby at the stadium is a waste of needed resources in the immediate aftermath of a storm like this one

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.