Hurricane Ian

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'm really nervous about this storm. The path looks like it could take out a lot of the west coast of Florida.

Prayers for all in the path of this storm.

Reactions: MobtownK

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Guy in a video game I play lives right north of McDill. I told him to leave but he was sticking around. I've been logging on this morning to see if i can catch him online or in discord, but so far no luck. that area floods with a hard rain.

I love storms, but this isn't one to mess with.

• Wow
Reactions: Go Bama

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Guy in a video game I play lives right north of McDill. I told him to leave but he was sticking around. I've been logging on this morning to see if i can catch him online or in discord, but so far no luck. that area floods with a hard rain.

I love storms, but this isn't one to mess with.
wife's little brother was going to ride it out in St Pete last I heard last night. Hope he is getting out

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I remember you posting about losing that house.
That area got hammered. I remember going to Eastpoint for a baseball game the following spring and just about being in tears
it is still bad in Mexico beach. One hotel just opened back up the other main one on the beach is still not done and it has now been 4 years

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I am remembering today the story of a acquaintance who stayed in Mexico beach during Michael as he had an elderly neighbor who couldn't leave. His tale is insane, I will see if I can find it as it was on the weather channel or cnn. He recounts the story of grabbing his neighbor and moving into a bathroom with the neighbor in one arm, his cat in the other and moving higher and higher in his bathroom as the water continued to rise until all three of them were on the sink counter with water up to their necks. Fortunately that is as high as it got.

the people that stayed for this are in that now. Wishing them the best

here is Hal (and Mr Red's tale)

Last edited:
  • Thank You

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.