I don’t normally agree with Danny Kanell but he is spot on about UT baseball

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Arky laying the wood on Stanford. Good.
If you want to talk about a team that desperately deserves a national championship it is them. Last year it was Mississippi States turn after decades of heartache. Arkansas has had so many near misses in the last 10 years alone that it’s hard not to feel bad for them. Them missing a National championship winning foul ball is probably the worst one.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
If you want to talk about a team that desperately deserves a national championship it is them. Last year it was Mississippi States turn after decades of heartache. Arkansas has had so many near misses in the last 10 years alone that it’s hard not to feel bad for them. Them missing a National championship winning foul ball is probably the worst one.
They bounced back nicely after last year and "Omahogs!"

Should have made it to the CWS last year. Tournament play is weird.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
They bounced back nicely after last year and "Omahogs!"

Should have made it to the CWS last year. Tournament play is weird.
Yeah the tournament is very weird. Ole Miss has become an unstoppable force after barely getting in. I mean this is a team that many felt Alabama was ahead of in the projections because of similar records, a 1 and done Hoover, and Alabama sweeping them on the road. Now look at them, and no I’m not trying to make a dig. It’s just showing how national champs in baseball is far less of a science than just about every sport.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
First win in Omaha in a long while.

Also we eliminated both Stanford and Oregon State. Take that, PAC
Well y’all beat 1-3 in the PAC 12.

If Auburn survives tomorrow then maybe some magic can happen because beating a team twice in the semifinals is not as crazy as it seems.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Arms start getting thin, but what else is new.
Well yes but its Omaha and Bianco finds creative ways to choke when he feels the humidity from the Mighty Mo for too long. I mean this could be their year but I rather have momentum heading into Wednesday than being on break. People tend to overthink things and start the "well we have one loss to spare" attitudes.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Well yes but its Omaha and Bianco finds creative ways to choke when he feels the humidity from the Mighty Mo for too long. I mean this could be their year but I rather have momentum heading into Wednesday than being on break. People tend to overthink things and start the "well we have one loss to spare" attitudes.
It's just attrition baseball at this point.

Who's got that last gear.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Not too heartbroken about it. If you'd asked me at the beginning of the season who if I'd take a trip to Omaha, I'd have snapped that up in a heartbeat.

Now to root for the conference, and man the Rebs look good. Gonna be funny if the state if Mississippi wins back to back CWS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Bryce Young NIL Jersey

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!