I Hate Tennessee

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I’d keep it for awhile and show it to the team next year before the game

many UT fans are already pencilling Saturday in as a win....... and a few think they will beat UGA as well. I want to crush them and send them home with the big L
I want Bama to stomp them so bad BD is flooded with rank orange juice.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I guess we smuggled it, we always sent a couple of people through the gate , then met them along the fence away from security and threw the alcohol over the fence. Of course, you always needed extra in case of an accident! Legion field was easier than BDS, we just paid a cop $20 to let it in!
Was the cop @DogPatch? :LOL:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
SIAP but what sticks in my mind is the year that Shaun Alexander, probably heading for a HT, got injured and the shot of fans hopping up and down happily shouting overrated as he left the field.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
The TD won't let you read anything, unless you subscribe. Any way to show what it says? I'm curious, but not enough to subscribe.
Sorry, the article is long-ish. If you're in the area, if you can get your hands on Sunday's paper you can read it, where I can't post it on here because of the subscription issue. Apologies.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Fulmer's underhanded stuff really backfired on him. Looking back, I was hopping mad at the time. When Fulmer was revealed as the Secret Witness and was then afraid to go to the Media Days event that spring in Birmingham for fear he would be served...with hindsight he just looks clownish.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Yes. May the flame of hatred for all that is Vile in this world burn ever brighter in your Crimson heart. Let's take their tangerine dreams and crash them into the black mountain side. When the levee breaks there will be no stairway to heaven in the evening for them. There will be no quarter for them. They will leave dazed and confused. Ten years gone wasn't enough. How many more times should they be trampled under foot? Through good times, bad times. Through this battle of evermore. I don't mean to ramble on, but I got a whole lotta love for Alabama. Hey, hey what can I do other than hate them?
There must be a communication breakdown. You didn't even mention the vile, black dog. Heartbreaker, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: NationalTitles18

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yes. May the flame of hatred for all that is Vile in this world burn ever brighter in your Crimson heart. Let's take their tangerine dreams and crash them into the black mountain side. When the levee breaks there will be no stairway to heaven in the evening for them. There will be no quarter for them. They will leave dazed and confused. Ten years gone wasn't enough. How many more times should they be trampled under foot? Through good times, bad times. Through this battle of evermore. I don't mean to ramble on, but I got a whole lotta love for Alabama. Hey, hey what can I do other than hate them?
Just as long as, after the game is over, dancing days are here again…

Reactions: NationalTitles18

tlockwood

1st Team
Dec 15, 2000
Hephzibah, Ga
I hate Tennessee so much I will not have orange flowers grow in our flower beds.

I refuse to wear anything orange. NEVER!!!!

I will not let my students use an orange highlighter in my class. Orange notebooks and folders are also banned.

I hope we never lose to them again as long as I am alive and I hope to live at least another 25-30 years.

Tenn. sucks and I hope their dumpster fire continues for many more years!!!!

Reactions: Go Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.