I officially have a job again

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
how are you liking the location?
Not too bad. Kind of weird having to lock a gate behind me when i park. I usually bring my lunch but I did try a fish place that they were raving about called Yasins. It was pretty good and in walking distance.

I have not biked the beltline yet. Currently not biking anyway right now. Ripped my toenail off on Friday.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Not too bad. Kind of weird having to lock a gate behind me when i park. I usually bring my lunch but I did try a fish place that they were raving about called Yasins. It was pretty good and in walking distance.

I have not biked the beltline yet. Currently not biking anyway right now. Ripped my toenail off on Friday.
the beltline and all of the associated connectors in that area are really nice. you can get over to westview cemetery and also to another wooded trail through lionel hampton park/beecher hills. it would make for a nice post-work ride

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
@92tide is there a good BBQ place over here?
sorry, i don't know of any off the top of my head in that area, i tend to stick to pitboss down in hapeville for bbq. i know there are tons of good small bbq joints scattered all over the southside, so ask around and i'm sure you will find something close by. some of the best ones are just dudes with a smoker on the side of the road

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
sorry, i don't know of any off the top of my head in that area, i tend to stick to pitboss down in hapeville for bbq. i know there are tons of good small bbq joints scattered all over the southside, so ask around and i'm sure you will find something close by. some of the best ones are just dudes with a smoker on the side of the road
I just remembered that Bone Lick isn't too far from here.

And they are not open for lunch. I googled and there are a few but some are closed until further notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I just remembered that Bone Lick isn't too far from here.

And they are not open for lunch. I googled and there are a few but some are closed until further notice.
that entire area around west end/atlanta university center/vine city has seen a ton of new/re development in the past year or so, but i'm not sure what the status is. this time last year, i was riding up in that area a good bit, but i haven't really been around that part much in the past several months to see how things are going.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
that entire area around west end/atlanta university center/vine city has seen a ton of new/re development in the past year or so, but i'm not sure what the status is. this time last year, i was riding up in that area a good bit, but i haven't really been around that part much in the past several months to see how things are going.
I may just have to explore the area one day.

Reactions: 92tide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.