If You Told Me Bama Makes _________ Game, I'd Be Happy

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
As Bama basketball fans we're already in unfamiliar territory with season wins, the #1 seed and arguably the best player in the tourney. I know everyone wants us to win it all, but making it to which game would make you happy/pleased?

Sweet 16?
Elite Eight?
Final Four?
Championship Game?

Reactions: Bazza

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I feel like we kinda HAVE to at least make the Elite 8 for it to not be a disappointing showing.

We’ve had so many great teams that should have made it that far that got clipped in the Sweet 16 or Round of 32 or Round of 64.

We are the #1 Overall seed and it’s time to break past that barrier.

If we make the Elite 8 I would be content though we really should make the Final 4 because we have a really good path.

So...

1st 2 Rounds: Failure

Sweet 16: Disappointing

Elite 8: Reasonable and I can accept it

Final 4: All Goals Met and I’m happy

Championship Game: Ecstatic

Champion: Don’t wake me up from this dream.

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
Historically, we're no better than a sweet sixteen program. I already considered the season a success before the SEC tournament.

I'll consider the tournament a success if we beat Maryland. Anything beyond that and I'm over the moon happy, gotta pinch myself, throwing a party level.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Historically, we're no better than a sweet sixteen program. I already considered the season a success before the SEC tournament.

I'll consider the tournament a success if we beat Maryland. Anything beyond that and I'm over the moon happy, gotta pinch myself, throwing a party level.
Nice measured reply!

I've said from the beginning this is a FF team and I will stick to that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.