I'll just leave this here... (Gabriella Quevedo playing guitar)

catsbane

Scout Team
Dec 11, 2008
Helena
The fade you say? The FADE? Open your eyes man! The SMILE that went with it!! Enthralling it was - I'm yours Gabriella, in all my wrinkly, creaky jointed glory!
I have watched some of her stuff before and she's quite good. Next play through will be with sound. Such a fetching lass!

Reactions: BigAlinKnoxville

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
First: I will also be impressed by those who can play the guitar. I have sausage links for fingers and I could never play it. So major shout out to those who can.

Second: She was playing that music without actually looking at a music sheet. Impressive. I barely know which sock goes on which foot on a daily basis much less playing "Sweet Home Alabama" with looking at the music sheet.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Go to your first post.

At the lower left click on "edit"

At the top is the title box.

Go in there and make your changes

Then click on "save".

Should work......
No. You see, I know how to edit my posts. I've done it for years. I'm saying that my ability to do so isn't there anymore. The admins are aware. It's a long story.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
No. You see, I know how to edit my posts. I've done it for years. I'm saying that my ability to do so isn't there anymore. The admins are aware. It's a long story.
Oh....OK....sorry. No biggie. BTW, I did find an acoustic "Stairway to heaven" solo plus I found Gabriella doing the song but without the solo. Oh well.....onward......

Reactions: BigAlinKnoxville

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.