Imma need menu suggestions

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I’ve got boiled peanuts and Alabama Slammers on the menu for the Saturday. Looking for some menu fluffers to help me compose the rest of my Kickoff Saturday menu together. Aaaaannnddd......GO!
Whatcha got planned for game day?

Reactions: bama579

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am keeping it simple. I am having a combo of fried shrimp and chicken tenders (not frozen) with hand cut fries. I am making my own dipping sweet and sour sauce for both. Might make some garlic bread too. I will have some bourbon or scotch after the game as a night cap.

The dipping sauce comes from a bottle that I add fresh mango and honey to it. Heat it up. It is pretty darn good.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I’ve got boiled peanuts and Alabama Slammers on the menu for the Saturday. Looking for some menu fluffers to help me compose the rest of my Kickoff Saturday menu together. Aaaaannnddd......GO!
Whatcha got planned for game day?
My wife and daughter found a "snack recipe" they really enjoy. Take English muffins, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperonis and make mini pizzas. I think they may add olive oil to the english muffin before adding pizza sauce, cheese, pepperonis.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
My wife and daughter found a "snack recipe" they really enjoy. Take English muffins, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperonis and make mini pizzas. I think they may add olive oil to the english muffin before adding pizza sauce, cheese, pepperonis.
Tell them to try rolling the pepperoni, half of a mozzarella cheese stick, and a small amount of pizza sauce into a rolled out crescent roll triangle. Roll it up, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic powder and oregano, and bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes. So.....yummy!

Here's a similar recipe:
https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/p...nt-rolls/051c5e19-4557-44d0-892b-c5ddb72e4637

Reactions: BamaNation

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.