Is it too early for this? Who comes back and who turns pro?

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
I could see some guys who were straddling the fence on whether to go or come back, now come back. Battle, To’oTo’o, Harris and maybe even Metchie. The thought of just two of those defensive guys coming back with the addition of Ricks and hopefully a healthy Malachi Moore gets me excited. Metchie has nothing to gain other than proving his knee is fine but it would be great to have a veteran guide these young receivers next year.

Reactions: bat123

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Evan Neal expect to go in first five picks, possibly as high as #1. Jameson William prior to tonight was projected middle to late first round.

Christian Harris is early to middle 2nd round.

Heny To’oto, Mathis, Battle, Armour-Davis, Ekiyor, and Metchie all project to third round at this point.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I think there are some good OCs out there if he leaves……… shame we don’t have Sark still
You know everyone dog's him, but the man coach a record setting QB( Heisman trophy 🏆) two 1,000 yard wide receivers and a 1,300 yard rusher! With a line that was porus most of the year and two legit tailbacks Give me a Break

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
You know everyone dog's him, but the man coach a record setting QB( Heisman trophy 🏆) two 1,000 yard wide receivers and a 1,300 yard rusher! With a line that was porus most of the year and two legit tailbacks Give me a Break
Think of how many yards BRob would've had if we had ran left on an even balance? You know, behind the All-American?

I think BoB just kind of forgot he had the most talented team on the field in 13/15 games. He never would run something until they stopped it. He never really exploited matchups where Alabama clearly had a talent advantage. He also never schemed around the glaring weaknesses of the right side of the line. I think that is what people criticize him for.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I don’t hate the guy…… I questioned his calls sometime, but I did Kiffin as well. As Alexanderfan said, there were some times he missed some opportunities to exploit certain things

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Billingsley needs to go - anywhere. He was a huge distraction when this team was trying to build chemistry. You just can't trust him not to be a problem again.

Hall is another story. He actually apologized to the fans after the game. That could mean that he is ready to get to work.

Harris could easily go in the first round after his play in that game, and Battle might also. They will both go, IMO.

HTT needs to stay. Another year could push him into the first round.

As for Metchie - he is what he is, and his draft grade is not likely to rise. If he stays, I will be very surprised.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.