It's "Let's Knock Down the Zags" week ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Bama officially starts their OCC matchups with the Big Dawgs this week, up first #3 Gonzaga at a neutral game site this Saturday (Dec 4) in Seattle. We are currently ranked #16th but a win should put us back in the top 10 again. If we go in and dominate on defense and cut down on turnovers, we will have a great chance at taking home the W. Our frontcourt HAS to stay out of foul trouble in this one. Will update with the TV schedule once I find out, the game starts at 7pm CST:

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
It's going to take a hot shooting night by Alabama to beat the Zags at home, but stranger things have happened. Statistically, Gonzaga it the best team in the country. Either way, I think this will be good teaching/learning game for going into the SEC and hopefully the tournament , as long as we play reasonably composed.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
A huge opportunity. We need to look more like we did against Miami in the second half than the other halves we've played this year.

I hope it's a huge day for the Bball and Fball programs on Saturday! RTR!!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Bama officially starts their OCC matchups with the Big Dawgs this week, up first #3 Gonzaga at a neutral game site this Saturday (Dec 4) in Seattle. We are currently ranked #16th but a win should put us back in the top 10 again. If we go in and dominate on defense and cut down on turnovers, we will have a great chance at taking home the W. Our frontcourt HAS to stay out of foul trouble in this one. Will update with the TV schedule once I find out, the game starts at 7pm CST:

ESPN2 at 7:00 CST.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.