Jaheim Oatis is a grown man, going to be incredible...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
He’s fun to watch. Doesn’t matter who or how many OL they put in front of him, he stands them up and moves to the ball. He’s been starting the last few games and his endurance seems pretty good. And he’s a FR still figuring it all out, look out the next couple of years!
I sure love it when our defensive guys stand up O-linemen and make plays in the backfield. I sure hate it when I see our o-linemen get stood up, which happened a couple of plays in a row at the goal line this week. Yes, I mean stood straight up on the goal line...against...Vandy. Otherwise, I thought they looked pretty good.
Now, sticking with the thread title, Oatis does look like he will be a difference maker THIS year.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Dale has been doing good this year, but he's a senior. Oatis will take his place as starter next year. But we'll see a lot of him this year, as he adds a whole 'nother dimension to the defense. I mentioned him back in August, as someone to watch. Goodness gracious what a beast.
Fairly certain Jaheim started against Vandy but may be wrong.

Reactions: Padreruf

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Dale has been doing good this year, but he's a senior. Oatis will take his place as starter next year. But we'll see a lot of him this year, as he adds a whole 'nother dimension to the defense. I mentioned him back in August, as someone to watch. Goodness gracious what a beast.
I especially enjoyed the play last game where Dale got a free release and just FLATENED Vandy's QB like a Silver Dollar Pancake.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Look at this get-off from Jaheim Oatis (91). This guy is 340+ showing explosion off the snap. No wasted movement working his way around the LG to make a play. With Anderson (31) squeezing the LT and To’oTo’o (10) working through the would-be blocker, RB had no chance. Good D.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.