Game Thread: Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley (Paul Wins)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Sadly this is what sports sports has come to since they lost the deep stables they used to have.

This is another freak show fight but one I just can’t ignore because I have heard enough from both sides of this.

Really there is no good outcome in this for me. One one hand Paul is a cocky jerk that is convincing a lot of people that boxing is a joke and on the other side the UFC morons keep trying to throw guy after guy at Paul to shut him up for some dumb reason. Really Jake Paul owes alot of his fame as a fighter to UFC fans, owners, and fighters giving him free publicity and time of day.

Who wins… I Don’t know but I lean towards Paul only because of age and familiarity of the sport. But nothing would really surprise me to be honest.

Who loses… Society, Boxing as a sport, and the dummy who decided to accept the tattoo bet on the losing side of this carnival event.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The only silver lining to Jake Paul is that once the public is tired of his stuff, he'll be broke and disappear from he mainstream for a few years until he turns up on some crappy reality show like "The Masked Singer" or the like and annoys us again.

If they want my money, have Paul fight Jon Bones in the octagon or Canelo in boxing. Paul fighting this has beens is pathetic. Easy money for Paul and his opponent.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The only silver lining to Jake Paul is that once the public is tired of his stuff, he'll be broke and disappear from he mainstream for a few years until he turns up on some crappy reality show like "The Masked Singer" or the like and annoys us again.

If they want my money, have Paul fight Jon Bones in the octagon or Canelo in boxing. Paul fighting this has beens is pathetic. Easy money for Paul and his opponent.
Jake Paul is a thing because the UFC fans and fighters won’t shut up, and stupidly think UFC fighters can win vs boxers in boxing matches. If they would just shut up then at best Paul would be the Butterbean fighter that Boxing ignores but makes a lot of money, and at worst out of combat sports.

If/when Paul fights a legitimate boxer he will get destroyed. While he has a working understanding of how to box he doesn’t have a clue how to box vs a guy that has been boxing for a while. Last night it was obvious that neither Woodley or Paul were any threat to someone like Canelo, and to be honest I think Tommy Fury would probably knock both of the out in a boxing match.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
If/when Paul fights a legitimate boxer he will get destroyed.
That's the problem, he won't fight a legitimate fighter. Once he does and gets destroyed people will lose interest in him and thus he loses money. That's why he finds guys who are simply looking for "easy" money, to make him look good.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
That's the problem, he won't fight a legitimate fighter. Once he does and gets destroyed people will lose interest in him and thus he loses money. That's why he finds guys who are simply looking for "easy" money, to make him look good.
He is basically preying off of the UFC fan base who thinks UFC fighters would dominate every combat sport. For months I just heard how Woodley was a knockout artist from these people but the second I saw Woodley get out there I knew by his wide stance that Jake was going to win barring a lucky shot.

A boxer would never give him that wide target, and I think that’s the biggest reason he is avoiding them. He will either fight Woodley or someone else that recently retired from the UFC with a resume.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.