Jalen Hurts (has learned how to play QB)

AWRTR

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2022
That young man has learned how to play QB. He has become what many said he would never be. What a success story. Love watching him connect up with Smitty. Landon Dickerson is doing very well as we all knew. I wish he had 2 more years in a Bama jersey.
His college development was stunted by starting as a true freshman. He needed a year or two to learn the position on the college level better, but he was the best option because a couple of other guys were busts. The year he sat and played back up at Bama did wonders for him. He got to just work on his craft without the proessure of being the guy.

I watch him every chance I get and he will always be a Bama guy to me.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
He always had the makeup; calm, focused, work ethic second to none. His desire to be the best made him the best.
I watched one A-Day game where he threw a TD pass (should have been) to a WR who, to me, looked like he short-armed it and it fell incomplete. The QB controversy was just starting (might have been after his first season). The pass, to me, looked like it was on the money - from 30-40 yards. I felt right then that he was special. I’m not surprised at what he’s doing now - out of the three, he’s got the best supporting cast overall (Dolphins ain’t far behind). He’s a winner.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
and it was the game that showed Jalen's growth at QB. His TD throw to Jeudy when he kept his eyes downfield was better than the game winner.
he's been one of my all time favorite players since he got on campus. i still remember someone, i think @WMack4Bama, talking about this coach's kid coming from texas that was going to blow our minds.

talk about hard work and dogged determination paying off.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.