Link: James Rojas suffers torn ACL

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Oh, man….I hate this. Seemed to have such a good attitude in the face of adversity. Sometimes life is so unfair it’s impossible not to wonder why.

Reactions: seebell

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
God I hate it for this young man. He’s worked so hard to get back on the court and contribute. First his right knee and now the left.
Saw he had successful surgery this morning in Birmingham and think he has a chance to play this season
Best to you James. Get better soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: BAMAVILLE

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Some kids are just more prone to injury. That kid won two games last year with clutch shots. Hate this.
Reminds me somewhat of Ronald Steele. Just when you thought he was turning a corner about to get healthy, something would crop up. A knee, and ankle or a foot. Just plain sucks

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

From CNO's quote from article ...
"We are disappointed to lose Rojas, but he is as tough as they come. He had a similar injury two years ago on his right knee and responded well to the rehab process. I am confident that he will attack this rehab in an aggressive, similar fashion and will be surrounded by the best doctors, athletic trainers and sports medicine professionals to help him throughout the entire process. We are confident he will be available for us during the SEC season."

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: bama579

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I was hoping the injury bug had moved on from the basketball team.

As the old saying goes: If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I was hoping the injury bug had moved on from the basketball team.

As the old saying goes: If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all...
Meee too, I hate it for him but hoping this is the last we see of big injuries for this team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.