Jarrett Johnson retires

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
on to the next thing. he had a good football career. weird thing is he only became a linebacker in Baltimore due to injury to all the linebackers. it just turned out that is where he should have been playing all along.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Although I do not watch or follow pro football, Jarett is a testament that someone can play college and professional football without abusing drugs, beating his wife and stay out of trouble all while doing his job. Well done.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
One of the best and most overlooked bama players ever.
I think a lot of those guys that came from the late Dubose/fRan era get overlooked. I guess maybe it was either the coaches or the program in general might have something to do with that, but there were some studs that played back then. JJ was a beast and I loved watching him play at Bama. I thought he was a lot like David Pollock.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Hey Coach Saban, just an idea, but find this guy something to do on staff. Defense QA. Something. I'd love for him to be a guy motivating our DLine hosses.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.