Jay Barker Arrested

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
i'm not assuming anything other than what we know from the reports. she had filed for divorce from him and they are separated, he was at her house waiting on her at 1:30 am and left in a rage, and then came back. that's pretty shady no matter how you look at it.
The bearded unshaven photos on TV make him look Sinister or guilty.

Reactions: Superdad and 92tide

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Man...You just never know, do you?
We really still don't know anything. So far, from what I can tell, we have a report from his soon-to-be ex-wife and her 'companion' saying he tried to run them over. No other witnesses?

No bias there, no potential for exaggeration.

Maybe he was hot-headed and really did what they said, but this is a classic case of 'he said / she said' so while I've no horses in this race, I'm going to wait and see how this develops.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The bearded unshaven photos on TV make him look Sinister or guilty.
I really wish the media would pick a picture that is a neutral as possible in cases like this. I know they don’t have a choice sometimes, put the media can stir up some nasty reactions by the photo they post.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I really wish the media would pick a picture that is a neutral as possible in cases like this. I know they don’t have a choice sometimes, put the media can stir up some nasty reactions by the photo they post.
Oh, they often have a choice. There are lots of examples of using the worst possible photo, or using the photo of a 13 year old rather than a current photo when the man is 25, etc.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I once worked with a guy named Rahn. It was pronounced like Ron. He said the unusual spelling came when his mother was on pain drugs after his birth and the nurse asked what his name was going to be to fill out the birth certificate. She said “Ron” but she slurred her words and the nurse misunderstood her.
I heard from a former nurse who said something similar about Dameyune Craig…

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
If only the missus had taken as her stage and sangin' name "Ma Barker II," the court of public opinion might be more favorably disposed toward "Pa"...

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I thought I'd read that there were a few witnesses that corroborated the story. May be wrong there.

I still think its he said/she said right now....but Barker's actions were still less than stellar, if true.

They must have kept this break up under wraps for a while.....this came out of nowhere.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I thought I'd read that there were a few witnesses that corroborated the story. May be wrong there.

I still think its he said/she said right now....but Barker's actions were still less than stellar, if true.

They must have kept this break up under wraps for a while.....this came out of nowhere.
Only the person in the car with his wife

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.