JDCrimson hospitalized with Covid19...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He posted yesterday in a thread and I can't even find the post, which means that it's a matter which needs its own thread. He's now at UAB, which I guess means a transfer from DCH. His double pneumonia is progressing and he's struggling to maintain O2 level. I've urged him to post when he feels up to it and let us know his status...

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Thanks for the concern everyone. Just got finished with redemsivir injection. Been on 1.5L of oxygen most of the day. Unassisted my oxygen has been 82 to 88. Been 24hrs with no fever. Coughing is under control. Finally feels like I can rest.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Thanks for the concern everyone. Just got finished with redemsivir injection. Been on 1.5L of oxygen most of the day. Unassisted my oxygen has been 82 to 88. Been 24hrs with no fever. Coughing is under control. Finally feels like I can rest.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to update us, JD. Get well soon.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Praying for your complete recovery.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Much better today. Had very restful sleep last night. Got 2nd round of redemsivir mid-morning. Feeling comfortable sitting in a chair and walking around. Experimenting with no oxygen for and hour or so holding 91. Not where I want to be but way better than yesterday.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Headed home now. Finished my 3rd trial of redemsivir. Being sent home with cough suppressant and antihistamines and with no oxygen. Per the guidelines I'm not contagious anymore but may still test positive for up to another month. Just go back home and rest over the weekend and should be free to return to work next week at my pace.

Thank you to everyone for the concern and prayers. Yall are a good group of people.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Headed home now. Finished my 3rd trial of redemsivir. Being sent home with cough suppressant and antihistamines and with no oxygen. Per the guidelines I'm not contagious anymore but may still test positive for up to another month. Just go back home and rest over the weekend and should be free to return to work next week at my pace.

Thank you to everyone for the concern and prayers. Yall are a good group of people.
Awesome news!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Whoa!!! Fantastic...so glad for you and your family...prayers my friend -- honestly!!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

awesome to hear that jd. i hope your recovery at home goes well and you are able to rest well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.